Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

KNPortfolio preview

Started by Peter, November 20, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jefflunt

Preview of a Chrome app I've been working on for a few months part-time. Started shortly after I joined Prosper as an investor (January this year).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-resources-nos/2014-november-knportfolio-preview.png" alt="" class="bbc_img" />

• Doesn't store your credentials
  • Doesn't rely on a 3rd party server or service, so your API credentials are never communicated to anyone but Prosper
  • Will be free when released publicly
  • Auto-invest and manual-invest features
  • Full auditability: It's in your browser, so you can see both the source code, and what data is being transmitted to where
  • Will be open source when first public version becomes available

I realize there are a lot of competing products out there, and that the niche for this particular one is likely to be small, but I'm cool with that. It's what I use because I don't think anyone should have to pay to invest their money. It's not quite ready for public release, but I'll announce something when it hits that point.

NOTE on the image itself: My portfolio is fine on net annualized income (north of 12%), but I prefer simple ROI most of the time...and it's still very early days for me.

BBingo

Looks very nice, keep us updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkz.  U

Prescott

It does look nice - I'd love to give it a test run when you've opened it up.

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL