Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, December 11, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avid investor

So, I logged in today to see the status of my account.  Not quite so cut-and-dry as I had funded the account with more money before we knew about the 350 share limit (much less the 250 we all got), and I bought some more shares at the opening price.  So, all of the cash still shows on the Positions page., they don't update it until it settles.  The page is also hard to interpret, even with these few holdings.  Had to click all over the place to see balances, history, etc.  Thinking I'll be transferring these shares out pronto.

core

Yay, another dump on somebody thread.  I like these!  Though such a "such a needless expenditure of negative energy", avid.  (Sound familiar? )

I can tolerate a site which is ugly and difficult to use as long as it works.  But yesterday as we all found out the hard way, it does not.  I know several people who lost $600+ because Fidelity's site wasn't accepting their orders.  That is not acceptable.  This isn't Fidelity's first rodeo so you can't blame it on an IPO... How is it that the site was allowed to continue operating like this for God knows how long?

rawraw

TravelingPennies

Oh okay,  and yes modifying the open order was glitchy.  I don't trade often (normally buy and hold), so I don't really have a frame of reference for where they rank

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL