Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Another API Change - will it impact P2P Picks

Started by Peter, November 05, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnh530

I saw a posting:
LC Eliminating 41 credit data fields from note download... goodbye modeling

This is to take place Dec 11th.

How will this impact P2P-Picks in relation to being able evaluate notes?
Does P2P-Picks use any of these data fields in it's model?

johnh...

brycemason

No impact. These fields were added just a short while ago, so there are no completed 36 month vintages with them. Therefore, I don't have any evidence one way or the other on how to utilize them. In about a year I'll be able to merge loan outcomes with the old data downloads and see what I had been missing out on. Perhaps nothing. The real losers on this are the institutions which had alternative consumer credit data sets and knew how to take advantage of these extra fields. Still a shame.

TravelingPennies

Thanks so much for the reply!

I agree it is a shame that there will be less data available but are glad to know that P2P will not be impacted.

johnh...

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL