Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

LC Eliminating 41 credit data fields from note download... goodbye modeling

Started by Peter, November 09, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpildis

Per their announcement on the site today, the following is happening ~ Dec 10th:

We are standardizing data fields to be consistent across the Lending Club platform. As a result, some date and credit attribute fields that are not available in certain sections of the site, such as the filters on the Browse Note page, will be removed from other areas of the site.

Removed Date Fields:
accept_d
exp_d
list_d

Removed Credit Attribute Fields:
acc_now_delinq
acc_open_past_24mths
bc_open_to_buy
percent_bc_gt_75
bc_util
delinq_amnt
mths_since_recent_inq
mths_since_recent_revol_delinq
mths_since_recent_bc
mort_acc
total_bal_ex_mort
total_bc_limit
total_il_high_credit_limit
num_rev_accts
mths_since_recent_bc_dlq
pub_rec_bankruptcies
num_accts_ever_120_pd
chargeoff_within_12_mths
tax_liens
num_sats
num_tl_op_past_12m
mo_sin_rcnt_tl
tot_hi_cred_lim             
tot_cur_bal
avg_cur_bal
num_bc_tl
num_actv_bc_tl
num_bc_sats
pct_tl_nvr_dlq
num_tl_90g_dpd_24m
num_tl_30dpd
num_tl_120dpd_2m
num_il_tl
mo_sin_old_il_acct
num_actv_rev_tl
mo_sin_old_rev_tl_op
mo_sin_rcnt_rev_tl_op
total_rev_hi_lim
num_rev_tl_bal_gt_0
num_op_rev_tl               
tot_coll_amt

rawraw

core

Nice.  This should discourage some of those pesky 3rd parties.  Which I assume is the "real" goal.

I cannot say that I am all that upset.

Lovinglifestyle

Where, please? 
Looked all over--can't find it--please help?  It's probably right in front of my face somewhere.

TravelingPennies

Shouldn't this announcement have been accompanied by some good news about added things to come?

Kombinator

This is bloody disturbing, even though most fields they are removing are pretty useless there are a few which are quite important...

osper has much better and extensive data, as well as robust API, so from that perspective Prosper wins.

Main problem there is that 90% of loans go to whole side, so you only get 1-2 decent loans a day.

They have some minor weird API issues, but overall a much better system.

avid investor

I get leveling the playing field with the browser-based investor.  But you already have this data and are providing it through the API.  Why not just increase the browser-based filter options?

TravelingPennies

Thanks for the link, helpul. I thought they are getting rid of SOAP API altogether, why are they updating it?

TravelingPennies

Because in the email notification LC sent on 10/16, it stated that the "legacy SOAP services will be supported through the end of this year".  So, with the credit data field update on ~ 12/10, the SOAP API still has about 3 weeks of life.

TravelingPennies

OK, that makes sense then, we have been focused on fully migrating to REST API, but makes sense that they have to support legacy systems till official kill date.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL