Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Another API Bug? Notes "lastPaymentDate" always = TODAY?

Started by Peter, October 25, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avid investor

All the notes owned that were returned today by the API are showing a Last Payment Date of 10/26/2014.  Even those paid-off a long time ago.

core

It's really quite scary how screwed up LC's systems can be, is it not?  (Even when things are functioning "normally".)  Imagine you had an auto-sell algorithm set up based on payment date, and instead of today's date, LC spit out a date well into the past.  All of your notes might be gone in the blink of an eye.  Granted your own code would be partially at fault there.  But if you can't trust the data that is shown (and you hardly ever can), then what do you have left?

TravelingPennies

True, and if you want more, the lastPaymentDate is not documented in the online docs.  My parser found it and basically said "What do you want me to do with this?"  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

Kombinator

If lastPaymentdate is actually posted via API, can it not be used to calculate exact number of days a loan in delinquent (if it is)?  If so that is actually a pretty valuable field to have, as it can really add top the granularity (provided this date is actually correct).

TravelingPennies

Yes, that is one reason why I seek the correction.  I've been told that it is "in the queue" for a fix. 

TravelingPennies

No, because LC has identified it as a bug and has it on the list to fix.

TravelingPennies

FYI, this issue is now fixed in the API.  The Last Payment Date appears to be reasonable now.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL