Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

New note selection model & website. Would love feedback

Started by Peter, November 01, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turing

Over the last 5-6 months I've been working with my brother on a note selection tool to use for our own investing on Lending Club.  We decided to make the site public so others can use it too and we launched it yesterday.

https://www.peertopeerquant.com" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">PeerToPeerQuant.com

I would love to hear feedback.

Its free to make an account, free to see notes we recommend, and first 25 clicks on the notes are free ($0.15 after that).

We use a genetic algorithm to come up with our selection criteria and so far it has been working really well (15.98% ANAR and 11.4% XIRR).  We only have 3 months of data but we outperform most other accounts at that age and risk level.  Obviously we will need more time to know how it does in the long run.

Info on https://www.peertopeerquant.com/methodology" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Methodology and Genetic Algorithm
https://www.peertopeerquant.com/our-results" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Screenshots of results

Fred93

Happy to see new players appear.  Wish you luck.

Average age of portfolio is very short for performance measurement purposes. 

rawraw

Are you actually charging retail investors?  If so, there are some legal hoops you have to jump through otherwise it is illegal.  Be sure to take care of that, if it isn't taken care of already.

TravelingPennies

I realized there is another issue if folks use other methods to pick notes already (IR, LR, LC, BV, BV+P2PPicks, NSR, etc).  What if they want to make sure they don't spend $0.15 to get a duplicate note that they already purchased?

In one theory, you could say that if I picked a note for $25 via BlueVestment+P2PPicksModel and if P2PQ picks in then it must be a really "good" note and may want to double down ($50 as $25 for each systems pick).

BruiserB

At least a few of these allow you to specify you don't want to buy already owned notes. (I'm pretty sure BV allows this stipulation).  But I don't know if it always works in the feeding frenzy of new notes being issued. I suppose more than one service could put the same note in your shopping cart before actually buying it...and at that time both services wouldn't think you already own the note. But like you say, I wouldn't be too upset if I ended up with a few doubles because two of my rules/services picked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelingPennies

What time period was used for analysis?  Was there out of sample testing?  How often are variables checked for changing predictive power?  Is the LC grade a variable?

TravelingPennies

So you're using LC grade, although they continually and unannounced change it. And when you say all notes, how can there be out of sample testing?

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL