Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Automate Note Buying on Folio?

Started by Peter, September 19, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paisano

I have some basic search criteria to buy notes on Folio and have generated some returns I am happy with.   Nonetheless, I find myself having to log in a couple of times a day to catch good notes.   Has anyone had success creating a way to automate the buying?

I have a couple of extra computers (both Mac and PC) that I could let run all day refreshing the search.  Have been thinking about macros in Excel or Mac Automator or similar but have not experimented enough to verify they would work.

Other ideas?

PeerSocialLending

It's against the terms (perhaps why you haven't received any responses) and they might yell at you, but certainly folks are doing this.  I would imagine most people are running something a little more sophisticated than what you mention using. 

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL