Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

FolioFN Return Calculation!!!!!!!

Started by Peter, September 18, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawraw

GS

Man, that just goes to show what I had suspected all along.  According that, my return on "traded" notes is 15.87%, while my return on primary/held notes is 9.5% ...  I haven't sold any notes this year, due to the IRA rule.

I was working a very nice buy/hold/trade plan last year ... sucks that they shut it down.

Now, they need to figure out a way to get it back.  Pronto!

jpildis

Very nice.  As an active trader and inventor for the past two years, I've had to rely on my own XIRR calculation (currently showing 16%) to gauge my success.  LC is showing:

- 18% on primary
- 17.79% on traded
- 17.86% on combined

Not sure why LCs numbers are so much higher

TonySaunders

It's the same as my own calculated value:

TravelingPennies

It's cool that there's a standard way of comparing our relative performance. I'm instantly jealous of anyone whose doing better than me.

TravelingPennies

Aaahaha! Check this out. Actually, I'm quite surprised it's not negative because I only sell notes that are having problems and I don't really buy any on Folio.

TravelingPennies

My Folio notes are overwhelming sales of either grace period notes before the processing patch and negative FICO.  I'm a little amazed I've kept a mark up that high for those notes, which reduce my defaults drastically.

Also, they redid the compare returns graph to where it only compares LC loans to LC loans.  I'm significantly above the peer group of similiar interest rate, and up there with people with much higher interest rates.  Got to love avoiding defaults

TravelingPennies

Also, I'm curious to see Core's and NJ's Folio NAR

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

Surely took competence to write four extra pages :-)

PeerSocialLending

So I commonly use my personal estimates assuming worse case scenario (100% charge off for IGP through Default).  My anar shows actually higher (over 16%) when I use my estimates vs. Lending Clubs (13%). Am I missing something or have I found a bug?  Anyone else see the same behavior?

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL