Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Much smaller volume through P2P-picks filter on BV recently

Started by Peter, September 09, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eastbiz

Do you see much smaller volume of loans using P2P-pick filter on BV? My volume of invested loans went down significantly.

brother7

I've experienced the same sharp reduction in P2P-Picks through BV in the last 1-2 weeks.
Am interested to learn whether this will be resolved in the near future or is this the new normal.

thezfunk

Yeah I was coming here to check for this.  I usually have less than $25 kicking around in available cash and now I have almost $400.  I might have to go looking around on Folio soon.

brycemason

The only change I made recently was to use the API vs. the CSV, at which time I also learned to pull only the _new_ loans. Are you sure you weren't just investing twice or even three times in the same repeated picks? Over the weekend I could check to see how the volume of picks has changed across the last few weeks.

TravelingPennies

Another possibility is that by the time the picks are making it to BV, they are spoken for. I've noticed that a large number of picks are already 30-80% invested by the time the API is even downloading the data. This is the more likely culprit. See my Loan Information Asymmetrical Timing thread for more details.

Lovinglifestyle

I get my cart of picks before they are on the 3rd party server I use, which doesn't ever get some of the same ones I do. 
Fast getting doesn't help.  Still routinely taking 0 out of 5-9.  Quality is not there.  Whomever is speaking for the early ones is welcome to them!

TravelingPennies

Spent an hour tonight double checking my work with the conversion from the CSV to SOAP API as source for loan data. Scoring was identical between the two sources so I know it's nothing on my end. The quality isn't there or we're simply getting beat by the manual (or scraping) buyers, probably a little of both. I certainly see occasions in my logs where I put in the order (meaning the API saw the loan) and missed out.

TravelingPennies

Thanks for checking Bryce.  Sounds like it's as we figured.  I'll channel my inner Core here and surmise that this delay teamed up with the new API 3rd party requirements is designed to drive people towards their Prime service and away from external picking solutions.  They are making it difficult on purpose!

TravelingPennies

I actually made my first withdrawal of LendingClub for 5+ years this week due to the loan volume.  Figured I should move some of the cash to my equity portfolio to deploy it in a new fund I went long. 

I've been getting mostly LM notes with rates above 11 (I think, forgot my rule now).  Haven't gotten many PMax, but I only do 5%

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL