Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Question on Modeling

Started by Peter, August 21, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawraw

Hey Bryce, I'm stuck in traffic so have time to think. how do you treat underwriting changes? For example, the increase in dti recently done. Does p2p exclude loans which previously didn't exist (dti above old ceiling), or does it put the value in the formula?

brycemason

Our philosophy is to base picks off statistical evidence. Just as there are no picks above 25000, 60 month terms, etc., it will be 3 long years before we model DTI greater than 35. To be fair this change may need us to review our script because 35 was previously a hard cap so we didn't need a line to remove things in excess. I'll have to check.

TravelingPennies

Good to know.  You may want to put some ceilings/floor on attributes for the simple fact that LC tends to make changes before letting us know. 

TravelingPennies

Yeah, I think I had such trimming for everything else.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL