Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Prosper 1.0 Settlement Check

Started by Peter, August 18, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpildis

I just received my Prosper 1.0 class-action settlement check and it's pretty underwhelming... $89.  This is 20% of the total settlement that will be paid out over the next 4 years.  The 4 year settlement total ends up being about 3% of my Prosper 1.0 investment and about 18% of my charged-off capital.

Randawl

Interesting - I wonder what those percentages will be across other Prosper 1.0 investors.  I think it varies widely.

Xenon481

I received $39.47.

That is ~3% of my "Principal Charge-offs" of $1,320.95.

This payment is the first of 4 total payments to be made by Prosper and represents 20% of the total amount of payments.

From this, I can estimate that I will receive a total of $197.35 once Prosper has made all payments, which is ~15% of my "Principal Charge-offs".

Fred93

My check was very close to 2.5% of my chargeoffs. 

Therefore I expect the total to be about 12.5% of my chargeoffs.

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL