Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Web Picks Closed

Started by Peter, August 18, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brother7

In case you missed the announcement, https://www.p2p-picks.com/article/web-picks-closed" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Web Picks Closed.

brycemason

Dear Subscriber,

P2P-Picks has maintained a beefy web server to deliver our LendingClub picks since our launch about 18 months ago. However, in recent times, such delivery has been inefficient. The picks are often fully invested within a few seconds of release, leading to stale picks (clicking the "Go" button with no investment). At the same time, people have asked for more automation solutions because they do not have time to log into our site multiple times a day.

So, we have deprecated the publications from our website and all picks will now be delivered via API or through one of our partners. To continue using P2P-Picks, you have a number of options:

1)   Sign up with one of our delivery partners, such as BlueVestment (write to Nathan, as we have a grandfather clause to allow signups with his system). We are working to bring on another delivery partner within the coming two weeks. Stay tuned.

2)   If you are a programmer and comfortable taking things into your own hands, write to us for a DIY API kit. We will provide our API specs and you can interface with our systems and obtain our publications directly.

3)   Invest with LendAcademy Investments, a registered investment advisor, for which we serve as a credit modeler.

Yours Sincerely,

Bryce Mason
Principal

rawraw

I pour one out for my home boys.  RIP P2P Picks!  I'm going to miss our scheduled bonding four times a day.

TravelingPennies

Just write a damn shell script, rawraw =p. It ain't that hard.

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL