Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Speed of BV auto-invest

Started by Peter, July 31, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brother7

Has the speed of BV auto invest slowed recently?

I use the P2P-Picks filter. Today, I manually checked the 10am picks. I went to the LC website to see if I purchased any notes but there was nothing. Out of curiousity, I manually browsed for the Loan IDs and noticed that they were still In Funding, so I manually purchased them.

Isn't BV supposed to automatically poll for new P2P-Picks and once detected, auto invest based on my filter? And it's all supposed to happen within a minute or two, right? But today it was so slow that I beat it with manual purchasing. I think this has been going on for a few days now, it's just that I happened to catch it today.

lascott

It seems to be working for me.  When a loan/note does not go and I get that in an email in the morning ... sometime throughout the day that money gets put back in my cash area and BV makes another note investment. I am recently (a week or so) below $25 in my cash area so I notice this.

brycemason

P2P-P actually pushes the publications to BV as soon as they are ready.

Rob L

The problem goes back to the old "Asymmetry" thread. If you read it you'll get the gist.
If you are using the LC website and putting loans into your shopping cart then the last time I looked (a few weeks ago) they are giving you a 30 second head start on all automation except screen scraping.
So, if sitting at your computer 4 times a day to cart first and ask questions later is your thing then you easily win the speed race.
LC can and has before adjusted the time advantage manual buyers receive.
Presently I think LC believes it's in its interests to advantage manual buying and is doing so.
It's their choice and we just have to deal with it. Lately it's been quite a pain.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL