Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Lookup a LC NOTE (not LOAN)

Started by Peter, October 29, 2012, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake

I am looking for a way to look up a NOTE that I no longer own.

I know that you can look at LOAN details on Nickel Steamroller.  If I had the note ID, loan ID, and order ID, I think I put them Excel and create a hyperlink to view the note listing.

Because I want to look up various notes, I don't want to go through my entire order history to get the order numbers.

Any ideas?

yojoakak

No easy way to do it as far as I know.

Peter

My understanding is that if you no longer own the note you cannot look into the payment details of the loan. You can always look at the original listing (that will give you the loan status) assuming you know the loan number but not the payment details.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

TravelingPennies

Peter,

Yeah you can actually look at the note because you can do it when browsing on the Folio Network.

The URL is : https://www.lendingclub.com/account/loanPerf.action?loan_id=572143&order_id=3201973&note_id=2393595" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.lendingclub.com/account/loanPerf.action?loan_id=572143&order_id=3201973&note_id=2393595

You'd just need the loan id, order id, and note id.  I'm having a hard time finding out how I could get my order ids associated with each note I have owned in the past without looking up orders one by one.  I wish there were a way to download them.  Do you think that would be possible if I call LC?

TravelingPennies

I keep all my loans for sale on Foliofn and then once in a while I save that page to my hard drive (in Firefox it's File > Save Page As...)

The Status field is a link to the note.

(I tried doing the same thing with Lending Club "My Notes" but it didn't work.)

If you don't use Foliofn, I think you probably could click through to the Foliofn "Sell Notes" page, show All your notes, then save that page (without actually offering the notes for sale.)

It's really inconvenient -- I don't know of any other way to do it short of writing a script -- but going forward at least you'd only have a few pages to search through the find a link to your old note.

TravelingPennies

Thanks Blake, that was news to me. You can find your order id from your existing notes in the download file, so if you keep a historical record of those then you would be able to go back and find the order id. But if you don't have that I think it would be tough.

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL