Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Bluevestment to begin charging a fee

Started by Peter, March 31, 2015, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael49

Surprised that this has not been posted here yet.  I received this email the other day.....

To My BlueVestment Family,

I am writing to let all of you know that BlueVestment will be transitioning from a free to a paid service beginning Saturday, April 11th. If you invest (and get issued) less than $1,000 a month, then you will be not be affected by any fees. Detailed information on fees will be released soon.

As all of you know, BlueVestment is my brainchild and I care very much about its success and your success when using its services. I believe that what I have created has led to more efficient investing. With that said, I know that BlueVestment can be much more. There are many features and designs that I would like to implement to take this passion to the next level. I am constantly working on improving the services that I provide; yet I cannot continue to make progress without your help.

I have to do this because our user base has grown over 50% in the last three months. This exponential increase in users requires infrastructure changes. I want to provide more detailed features such as loan and portfolio analysis, increased user directed flexibility of portfolio management, Prosper integration, and even quicker trading; to do this I simply need more capital. I have high hopes that many of you will continue to use BlueVestment, as I believe (and many of you have told me directly) that it is a powerful and efficient tool in selecting loans originated by Lending Club. Many improvements will be rolled out and they are based on your feedback. BlueVestment continues to be very important to me, so please join me on this journey to make BlueVestment even greater. Thank you for your business and it continues to be a pleasure to provide you with this service. If you have any questions or feedback please feel free to contact me at [email protected].
Nathan
BlueVestment™
Founder - Blue Air Solutions LLC

Fred93

lascott

Dual threads are a bad idea because it splits conversations. Makes more sense in this sub forum tho.

Other responses here but no fees announced yet ... http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=3139.msg28318#msg28318" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.lendacademy.com/forum/index.php?topic=3139.msg28318#msg28318

thezfunk

So, what is going on with this?  I have an email saying that after the 11th of April the website would be updated and payment information will need to be entered to continue getting automation.  It is past the 11th, my automation does seemed to have quit working and the website is the same and there is no where to enter payment information.

Anyone have an update?

BlueVestment

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for the troubles. To get everyone's accounts active again please log in and go tohttps://bluevestment.com/#/secure/manageupdatebilling" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://bluevestment.com/#/secure/manageupdatebilling. Once your billing information is in then your account will start back up. I know the UI and everything isn't the best right now. I've been working my ass off for several weeks now trying to finish up a website rewrite that I know we can all be proud of. More analytics and smoother UI interactions, etc. I want to dedicate my time to that rather than cleaning up the existing website. Hopefully I'll be done in a matter of two weeks. I hope you guys understand. I'm trying to give BV a giant facelift here to give everyone the features they've been asking for from the start. Portfolio analysis, secondary market integration, more data... really providing people a reason to visit BV more than once. Thanks for all the patience.

Nathan

TravelingPennies

No problem Nathan.  I love your service.  I didn't have that crucial link you just posted to update my account information.

Thanks.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL