Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

[Assign to Portfolilo] option not working - FIXED

Started by Peter, March 29, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lascott

Not trying to give the author a hard time but just just starting a unique thread on this since it was off-topic in another thread. As more rules are added this would be very useful to see what each of your rules are doing while in LC.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=2174.msg18623#msg18623">Quote"> from: BlueVestment on March 23, 2014, 01:26:27 PM

BlueVestment

Is it showing the existing portfolios (not any new ones you've recently created) or is it all blank?

cnmor54

Just a heads up. All 5 of my loans from the 2:00pm feed went to"loans that are not assigned to any portfolio". They were from at least 2 different filters.

rockinray

I have also seen this and have the same issue at this time.

Nathan will fix this - but I would bet since a new website is coming, this will not be a high priority item.

As a test, I changed my API token - but - that did not make any difference. I will just assing the notes manually until he get's a chance to take a look at this for us.

Ray

TravelingPennies

RockinRay - Mine was fixed within 24 hours. I haven't had a problem since.

TravelingPennies

Yes! I checked my account a bit later today and was able to assign again.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelingPennies

I checked a few days ago but mine still did not show anything for assignment. Just checked now and my portfolios shows up in the drop down box.  Assigned them so I'll see tomorrow if it is passed to the LC API and that API actually is working.  Nice.

Of course, I was daily going to LC Portfolio report and it would tell me how many notes were unassigned ... so I could see easily how many were invested in that day. A couple clicks and I could assign them from within LC.  Of course now I will just go to the BV dashboard tab, Recent activity area, Notes invested (24hr) count/number.

TravelingPennies

I found some time to do a manual portfolio refresh. That's why people should be working now. I'm very close to having the new website rewrite being completed. This won't be an issue in the future because the website will provide a 'Sync' button that you can click to manually refresh your portfolios.

Nathan
BlueVestment

mchu168

portfolio assignment is now working for me.  can't wait for the new site.  thanks a ton nathan!

thezfunk

So, my portfolios are updating but when I select the portfolio I want and click 'assign' nothing happens.  The window stays up and the portfolio assignments don't change.  When I cancel out of the window they aren't changed either.  This is in the newest version of Firefox.  IE doesn't even pull up a complete page.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL