Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, May 28, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

Anybody else?  There's a new box look under "Open" and none of my filters yield any results.  At first Browse had about 36 notes, but the second click gave 1403.  After 4 minutes, now the filter box is totally unresponsive when a filter is clicked on.

WES

Same here. Can't filter for a single criteria, eg 36 v 60 months.

rockinray

I had the same problem. But this morning everything is working correctly again.

Ray

CharlesM

I was having this same issue latest night and this morning.  When you click on brows notes if you have any filters on the left hand side remove them or reset.  This would be before you actually opened any of your saved filters.  Once I did that everything worked great again. 
Charles

TravelingPennies

I was glad to see the filters back again today because I didn't want to do them over.  In fact, I was hoping a couple of my missing favorite criteria would be added to the filter option list.  No such luck.  It looks the same.  The first Browse click still gives a false low number--don't know what's up with that.  But I'm happy to have what I want available with one fast Invest click again!

Fred93

The filters were definitely wonky when I logged in this morning.  They'd get into a mode where the page would only show me a small fraction of the loans I knew were there, even tho I repeatedly tried to zero out the filters.  Refresh would sometimes show different numbers of loans.  It seems to be quite broken.

brycemason

This explains it. My cash is building up because I'm not making many picks due to this bug.

TravelingPennies

My LC customer service rep writes today: "We are aware of the filter issue which is affecting the number of notes that you might see on the Browse Notes page.  We are currently working on a resolution.  Thank you for reporting it. I will let you know if I receive any updates."

TravelingPennies

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Saves me a phone call.

TravelingPennies

Got a follow up email today from my LC rep: the issue is resolved

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL