Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Prosper Filters not Working?

Started by Peter, May 18, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkcarolina

For a couple of months, my Prosper filters have been not working at all, always yielding zero results. I wrote to ask about it and first time received no reply, then about two weeks ago wrote again and was told it is a "known issue" and they are working on it. But still, nothing. I've quit adding funds and now thinking about slowly taking my money out--this does not inspire confidence and I am having to take the time to peruse notes one by one to consider buying them. I don't see this topic being discussed anywhere--is anyone else having this problem?

hippo387

My filters have been working just fine, and I have a few separate accounts. Maybe you should adjust them slightly (make them less strict) to see if it's really a glitch or really just your criteria.

Emmanuel

Feel free to open an account with us at LendingRobot, link your Prosper account, define similar filtering rule(2) but leave a very high minimum cash balance  (e.g. 3,000,000), that way we won't really invest for you and it won't cost you a dime.

Our logs should be able to tell if there's something wrong with your filters, or if they're simply too restrictive (you can also have a glimpse about that when defining the rules, since we give an availability estimate in real-time)

TravelingPennies

I know it's not the restrictiveness of the filters--I tried running on with the only qualification being Prosper Score=3 to 11 and still came up with zero loans returned. Maybe opening a new account will do it, or will try your suggestion, Emmanuel.

TravelingPennies

Update from Prosper--it turns out the glitch involves having "Prosper Score" as one of my criteria, which I did in all three of my filters. Removing this as a criteria solved the problem. Back to normal now.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL