Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Payment History File

Started by Peter, May 20, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawraw

I can't find the link to the payment history file again.   Wanted to share it with a buddy.  Someone help me out?

Rob L

Here it is:
http://additionalstatistics.lendingclub.com/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://additionalstatistics.lendingclub.com/

Looks like they jazzed it up a bit since last time. Apparently no longer part of the LC Blog.

P2PFact

Happen to have a question related to this. Haven't dig into this payment history file yet. Do you guys know how lending club set up the payment schedule? It's monthly but is it like mortgage so 1st of every month? Or it's one month apart from issue date.

TravelingPennies

From the issue date, but sometimes LC will change it for the convenience of the borrower if problems with payments arise.

Fred93

LC allows the borrower to pick the day-of-month on which the payments are due.  They allow this to be plus or minus 14 days from the day-of-month on which the loan issues.

I think its a bit of an insult to lenders to tell us that the loan is going to be at a certain interest rate, and then add a 2 week delay, which reduces our effective rate.  However, LC views this as an advantage for the borrower, as they can choose a date conveniently after payday.

TravelingPennies

I'm trying to build a migration table for some vintages, but having trouble figuring out why my totals are acting screwy.  It works fine on only a few loans, but there a some loans screwing things up!  The love of learning how data is outputted for the first time

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL