Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

New Prosper and Lending Club Criteria

Started by Peter, May 01, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emmanuel

We just added a few criteria to the 'Investment Rules' section...

For Prosper:

- Loan amount
- Amount delinquent
- Number of inquiries in the last 6 months
- Debt-to-income ratio
- Number of open credit lines
- Revolving balance
- Bankcard utilization (in % of max)
- Annual Income

For Lending Club:

- Number of accounts opened in the last 24 months
- Expected Return
- Highest Expected Returns

thezfunk

That is awesome!  I have been waiting for more filter criteria for Prosper. 

I do seem to have found a bug, however.  When trying to filter by stated income, whenever I move the bottom slider it defaults to $19,500 every time.  I am not sure why but it starts at $50,000 and if I attempt to move it at all it defaults down to $19,500 and I can't change it.

Also, although you have added a bunch of criteria I am still waiting on 'Employment Status' and 'Length of Status'.  Those are the two that keep me from using your service full time.

BruiserB

Interested to see how your algorithm for expected returns works out.  Will you be doing a blog post or other disclosure of how you developed/tested your algorithms?  Obviously don't expect you to reveal anything proprietary, but just curious about any general info you can reveal.

This development prompted me to agree to your new T&Cs and fee structure.  :-)  Looks like my account is still pending reactivation though.  About how long does that take?  Anxious to see some of your top picks!

TravelingPennies

Thanks!  Have a great week at the conference.....looking forward to hearing news on the forums!

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL