Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

BlueVestment or PLS?

Started by Peter, April 13, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lc12

Hopefully just a simple question. Iv been with LC for over a year with over 10K invested so I have a decent amount of available cash coming in. With work kids and whatever I find myself with cash just sitting there making 0. Iv been looking at "auto investing" abit and came with 2 of the few we have to choose from. My question is why one over the other? is one better than the other or are they (all of them) about the same?

Thanks,
Mike

core

The last I heard was that PLS was being replaced with a server-side version, but it's not yet done.  I don't think I'd want to fuss with learning something that's just going to be going away soon.   Kinda like buying a blue colored toilet... where are you going to get parts for that when something gets cracked years down the road?  Homeowners please do not install colored toilets.

TravelingPennies

Thanks for the replies. Is one faster than the other?

Fred93

I've used lendingrobot and PLS.  I presently am using PLS. 

Both work well.  PLS is presently lower cost.

rockinray

I have used PLS, IR, and now BV. I have to agree that BV is a great service.

Nathan is quick to answer questions and the service does a great job investing. Very fast.

Give it a try. I'm sure you will be pleased with the performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dontvote

you have to install stuff for pls. I skipped it for this reason.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL