Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

advanced filter issue

Started by Peter, April 28, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbdinh88

Every time i make some changes by adding node builder then click save it. When i come back, there's no changes have been made in that filter. I tried it like a hundred times and the results have been the same. Has anyone have the same problem? Nathan, is the advanced filter working properly?

Btw, the new Interface is not only slick but also much faster than the old one. Great work!
Many Thanks Nathan https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />   

TravelingPennies

My browser is Google Chrome 34.0.1797
Here is the steps i did. I clicked on Manage BlueVestment filters, click on Edit, then click on node builder to add something like"Account opened the last two years", select the filter operation--insert Node. Then i click save filter items.

A red line pops up,
There can be only one top level node in a filter, it must be "and" or an "or" node.
I'm not worry much about this

But when i click on the Manage BlueVestment filters again and then click Edit to see if changes have been made in that advanced filter. I did not see the "Account opened the last two years" node i added before.

Let me know if i'm doing something wrong here.

TravelingPennies

Following your instruction, I figured out how to use advanced filter.

Thanks Nathan https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL