Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Looking forward to some great discussions

Started by Peter, September 08, 2011, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM

Hello all,

My name is Glenn.  I work for Prosper.

I'm personally looking forward to seeing some great discussions about peer-to-peer lending as well as hearing new ideas about how to improve the industry. I'll also answer any questions about Prosper that I see, or at very least, direct you to the right place.

Thanks Peter, for starting up this forum.

Peter

Thanks Glenn. I hope we can have some interesting discussions, too. I appreciate you signing up.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

veggivet

Glad to see someone from Prosper signing in. It'd be nice if someone from Lending Club signs in here soon as well.

TravelingPennies

OK.  But maybe GM is in a good position to assist with an answer...?

mike1040

My name is Mike Craig. I am a tax preparer and tax representative. I have a lot of clients  and want to know more about peer to peer investing.

Italianpeddler

Hi my name is Diane and I am just starting out on both prosper and Lending club.
Looking forward to some discussions on Note Trader. Hoping to learn a few things.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL