Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, November 20, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debt Free

Crickets are overtaking the forum.  For those of you still checking in periodically, what's next for you?

Fred93

I voted "transition to prosper".  I have been moving money from LC to Prosper, but not all. 

I've been moving some money to stocks, in other words changing my allocations.  There aren't good alternatives in fixed income any more.

JDII

I am thinking about redirecting the money I've been putting into LC to Groundfloor and Worthy Bonds.  I've done some research on them and will do more in December. 

dr.everett

Fundrise- been on it several years now. Very happy with them.

flyp52

I'm happy with Fundrise too. Started transitioning in 2016 to Fundrise, Realty Mogul, Realty Shares (defunct), Crowdstreet, Lending Home.

Rob L

macroman7799

I'll be transferring my LC assets to an IRA to invest in stocks. I am using Motley Fool Stock Advisor to supplement my research.

AnilG

I didn't have much direct exposure to LendingClub and Prosper, no IRA, just regular accounts for myself and wife. It was always part of my play money allocation. At this point, I have withdrawn all cash from both LC and Prosper. Not interested in any other platforms. With what happened to Direct Lending fund, I am not willing to handover money to anyone promising certain return without me understanding drivers of that return, checks and balances in place, and proper due diligence. Majority of play money is now in individual stocks with some allocated to algorithm based trading and angel investing.

But I did quit job to work on PeerCube full time for few years so indirectly that was huge exposure to p2p social lending. I still believe in p2p social lending and in the original Prosper founder vision of auction style interest rate setting with proper guardrails and lender syndication. I am sure someone will figure out in the future how to make it work.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL