Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Bonus payment

Started by Peter, September 08, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDII

Information regarding the bonus payment offered was included with August statement communication

titlewealth

which platform was this from?

TravelingPennies

LA87654

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that after the fact, LC gave a bonus for September notes as well.  It is bizarre since doing it after the fact did not motivate more investment.  I have a theory, but I was not motivated enough to check it out.  Did they only give the bonus for notes that reached an "issued" status before the end of the bonus period?  Maybe they felt there was legal doubt if they didn't pay out money invested in notes that did not reach an issued status until after the original bonus period?  I doubt they gave out the extra bonus just to be nice.  The fact that no on has posted on this indicates it didn't buy much good will.

macroman7799

I think the bonus payments are an indication that Lending Club did not have some diabolical plan years in the making to shut down the retail platform. They were trying to keep it viable and just recently decided that it is not viable.

The Folio Secondary Notes platform shutdown was likely outside of Lending Club's control.

Fred93

NEW LOANS:   | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | tropius.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL