Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, August 26, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rj2

Since they announced it was closing I sold 705 notes, which was 80% of my holdings. All that's left now are notes maturing in 6 months or less, plus a handful of "hardship" loans I was unable to sell. In six months I'll transfer the remaining cash out of my account, "gift" any remaining hardship loans to LC, and be gone.

trixh0

I was on the buying side with my tried and tested criteria. That they closed early on Wednesday was a bit annoying. I had hoped for operations till midnight ET. It seemed they closed at around noon PT. On top of that all buy orders from Wednesday disappeared and were not executed. Pending settlements had a number >0$ this morning and is now =0, but no notes were transferred to me today. Good bye Folio FN, good while you were around, you'll be missed.

bkcarp00

I sold off pretty much the rest of my account. Down to the last 1,400 that no one wanted to buy even at a good discount. Guess I'll have to remember to login once a month to withdraw my $10.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL