Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Value of notes beyond 120 days late

Started by Peter, July 24, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

latitude42

Looking for anecdotal values of notes beyond 120 days late. For example maybe 50% are worth $0, 25% sell for 5-10% of outstanding principal, etc.

macroman7799

I have not done a study but I have been listing these on the secondary portal for 10-20% of face value and am happy when they sell. I wouldn't go lower than that because these notes occasionally come back and will commonly sell for about 10% of face in a debt sale.

FYI- the folio portal is about to close with last trade 8/26 and final settlement 8/27. When the same thing happened at Prosper I picked up some nice bargains on the secondary market as a lot of people were willing to give a good discount to get their money out.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL