Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

LC Payment File Download Issues

Started by Peter, July 17, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnilG

Anyone else is having issues downloading payment files from Lending Club site? I am having issues downloading the file, the download always stops at ~895MB. Previously, the link was downloading 0 byte file. After I sent email to support, it seems the link was updated but I can't download the complete file. It is usually 1.6GB file.

Fred93

I just now tried.  I get 874 MB, and the resulting .zip file is declared invalid by both Windows Explorer or WinZip.

TravelingPennies

Actually, if you check the size on disk, it will say 895 even though download says 874. Yes, the file doesn't uncompress because it is incomplete. Problem might be on Lending Club end. I tried two ISPs, multiple browsers, command line curl, same problem. I guess LC is hosting these files on Box or Dropbox as those services were having issues serving large GB size files.

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=21687.msg61978#msg88888888Quote"> from: Fred93 on July 18, 2020, 05:47:15 PM

TravelingPennies

Message from LC today says "Fix for this issue is in flight."

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL