Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | pineco.eth 0.299 Ξ | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Master Thesis Topics

Started by Peter, January 23, 2016, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mika13el

Dear all,

I am about to write my master thesis about P2P Lending and I would love to ask you whether you have some interesting idea/hypothesis I could answer with the Lending Club data?

I would be grateful to you for any kind of comments https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

Thank you very much,

Michal

Rob L

The term P2P lending has fallen out of favor and been replaced by marketplace lending. If you only include LC data you will need to characterize your study as one about consumer marketplace lending. There are marketplace lending platforms for small business, student loans, real estate, etc. that are no doubt quite different.

You could make the hypothesis that consumer marketplace lending is a unique asset class in the MPT sense and prove or disprove that hypothesis. If that is true then quantify the benefits of including it in one's portfolio. Just a thought. Might make for an interesting academic paper that ties into much of what I presume you've been studying. However it may be a lager project than your coursework demands. Keep us posted on your progress whatever you chose.

MichaelMiller

Old thread but still useful

NEW LOANS:   | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | pineco.eth 0.299 Ξ | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL