Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

How to write interesting texts?

Started by Peter, April 29, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bosurinko

What's the only formula for writing interesting texts? What gets your interest when reading?

Peter

My turn-ons include:

- people who know the difference between "literally" and "figuratively" (and don't use literally to mean figuratively)

- people who answer their phones and can have a conversation without needing to resort to flat two-dimensionality

- people who retain some sense of their own humanity and do not believe that they're just an algorithm or formula

- revisiting my old hobby forums to gad about and see what happens with loan performance / underwriting models
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

riskov

An interesting text is, for example, a step-by-step success or failure story with a description of the steps that were taken. Plus, everyone likes it when the secrets or secrets of their success are revealed.

somers

I also want to write interesting stories

ElaineJDrury

I was also looking for a writing service that can help me in writing a research paper. My writing skills are not much good and have to take writing help from https://edubirdie.net/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">edubirdie. It is a website that is pocket friendly and legit service. You can go for it.

macroman7799

I'd say the first step is practice. Write something that you think is interesting and share it with friends to see what they think. Refine. repeat.

If you come up with something that seems worthwhile take it to some publishers or self-publishers or self-publish on Amazon.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL