Skip to main content

Author Topic: Stocks vs Real Estate

J
Stocks vs Real Estate
OP: April 06, 2020, 11:00:00 PM
Hello everyone!
I wonder what do you think about comparison of real estate investment and stocks investment? What benefits has each market to your opinion?
I ask because I have recently read an article where these markets are compared. It is said that the RE market is less risky, more stable and easier to control. On the other side, stocks are more liquid, are easier to diversify and manage. More detailed info you can read in this article if you want: https://realtybundles.com/blog/real-estate-vs-stocks-investments-what-to-choose.
What criteria are important for you and how do you choose what to invest in? Please, share your opinion!
  • IP logged

l
Stocks vs Real Estate
#1: July 20, 2021, 03:41:35 PM
The choice between securities and real estate is a common dilemma for investors. To make a decision and form your financial strategy, you need to weigh the pros and cons of each option. The emotional factor is also significant in making a decision. Choose what you like better - real estate or securities with their quotes, tables, and expert analysis. As a lover of contact with people in my business, I raise profits, like real estate more. But it will require you to invest more money. You can start investing in real estate but before you do so, find out what is liquid net worth.
  • IP logged