Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Started by Peter, February 25, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Mellott

I'm in need of $2,000.00 asap. The reason for this loan is to catch up some bills that I have fallen behind on these last few months and get a few weeks ahead until pay checks from new job start coming.
I was working outside, laboring for masonary company, and the hours fell off due to the weather. I tried to stay with company up until last week, because the owner is a good guy,  but elected to find something more reliable. I start next Monday with the new company.
There's my situation. I've applied for loans at several banks and MANY online lenders but have been denied ever time. Bankruptcy for early 2018 is hurting me.
Please respond with any questions or advice.

rawraw

You are going to need to look into Subprime type lenders. If it's your only BK, some lenders will like it because you can't file BK again for some time. Good luck

TravelingPennies

I'll check it out. Thanks.

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL