Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

What Returns Do You Expect Going Forward?

Started by Peter, January 11, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob L

I took a look at the statistics section of the LC website today. Specifically the chart titled "Investor Account Returns by Average Age of Portfolio" and made the following selections:

Average Age of Portfolio: 24 - 30 months (the maximum)
Portfolio Concentration: Any
Minimum Notes per Account: 100

Weighted Average10th90th
Interest Rate%tileMedian%tile
0% - 9%3.3%4.3%5.3%
9% - 12%2.7%4.1%5.5%
12% - 15%1.7%3.5%5.5%
15% - 18%0.9%3.2%5.9%
18%+3.3%2.8%6.0%
ALL3.3%3.6%5.6%

Something interesting to watch in the future on a quarterly or annual basis.

Macroman

This agrees with my experience. One thing to note is that there is essentially no addditional effective risk premium for buying riskier notes. I am shooting for 4% on what I have invested in an IRA and am not adding more.

I'd add that essentially the same situation seems to prevail at prosper.

TravelingPennies

Of course you are right regarding the 18%+ rate return for the bottom. Must have been a typo on my part.

Meanwhile, I must be going batty but I cannot locate the chart titled "Investor Account Returns by Average Age of Portfolio" anymore.
I have tried, really. Embarrassing! You just looked at it last night. Okay, exactly where can (did) I locate this?  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/huh.gif" alt="???" title="Huh" class="smiley" />

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL