Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Grupeer P2P Lending Platform

Started by Peter, May 13, 2019, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterk

I wanted to start this conversation about Grupeer. For me, it's the second best platform in Europe (Mintos is No.1). The platform is focused on development projects and business loans and the loan performance is excellent. All loans come with Buyback Guarantee that covers both interest and principal but I never had a loan late and it has never come to that. Rates are around 12-13% and they all listed in Euro. There are no fees on the platform and there is an option to auto-invest. Personally, the only drawback of the platform is the lack of a secondary market and or an early exit option. That is a work in progress though and as soon as this option becomes available I will gladly invest more. You can read a more in-depth on my blog at "https://p2pincome.eu/grupeer-review/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">Grupeer Review"

TravelingPennies

The next 30 days are the best time to start investing with Grupeer. That is because they created additional incentives investors to earn even more.

From the 17th of October to the 17th of November 2019, Grupeer offers a 1% Cashback to all new investors! Newly registered investors will receive the cashback on all investments exceeding Eur 100. The cashback will be paid on the total amount, by 22nd of November and excludes the loan deals already subject to other cashback.

Also, keep in mind that currently, they are in the middle of their Auto-invest lottery, which might interest you. The conditions are: invest minimum Eur 1000 through Auto-invest and get a chance to win Eur 100. The lottery ends on the 31st of October 2019.

You can find the referral link on my blog https://p2pincome.eu/grupeer-review/" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">here

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL