Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

How important is automatic selling of your notes?

Started by Peter, March 11, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueVestment

I'm trying to gauge the public's interest in automatically listing notes for sale when they meet a specific criteria (such as being 'at risk').

PeerSocialLending

I know I'll probably get some kickback for this one, but I voted that it isn't important and I'll explain. Until I can download/print tax forms at the end of the year and simply ship them off to my accountant to be dealt with -  it doesn't make sense.  At this time, I don't want to track all of this in a spreadsheet. I already have to do plenty of work for my rental and this would further my headaches.  I'm happy with the returns I get with my current strategy.

cnmor54

I voted very important. I auto sell all my notes all the time. But I have a hard time paying attention to the late notes. I haven't seen it in action yet but I like the way BlueVestment has at risk notes decreasing in price over time. I don't have the patience to do that myself.

Oh and a big welcome to the forums  https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/grin.gif" alt=";D" title="Grin" class="smiley" />

Fred

I only sell notes that I purchased from Folio, not notes from LC.

thezfunk

Is this feature still working or working again?

TravelingPennies

Not working at the moment. I'm about to release a new version of the website within about two weeks hopefully. After that, it's getting selling back working.

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL