Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

Video Production Start up Loan

Started by Peter, January 15, 2018, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew.Baum

Hello,
I'm Drew Baum and I'm seeking a loan for my business. I am requesting for $20,000 with 25% interest for 5 months.

I'm an 18 year old business entrepreneur. My business is Baum Media and Photography. We are a video production company that films and produces corporate videos for local businesses along with photographing many local events. Since launching in March of 2017 I've done $54,000 in revenue, of which $29,000 came in Q4 alone. We're on track to double our event bookings and paid corporate videos in the first half of 2018. $6,000 of this loan will be used to begin a marketing campaign to the greater Indianapolis metro area. The other $14,000 will be used to purchase much needed film equipment and software to keep up with my competitors. These 2 things are necessities to continue growth moving into 2018.

I look to keep this loan process as transparent as possible. This loan will be secured with a legally binding contract and collateral which includes my most expensive production camera (Red Epic-W 8K S35 [$29,000 new]). This is for your peace of mind so you know your investment is secure. I would like to thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Sincerely,
Drew Baum

(With me only being 18 and my lack of credit, no bank or major lending institution is willing to lend me the money I need to grow. One bank did accept me, but with an outrageous interest rate of 36%. 25% is my target. )

Wenessanut

I would like to try production. I really want to know what it is.

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL