Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

charge offs + folio

Started by Peter, February 18, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkaXc0re77

so payments don't go through for 4 days yet the day the payment starts the note delist's for what ever reason (xdividend date sorta) that being said you sell the dang thing on a friday and since monday's a holiday, w/ tuesday as the pay day (normally youd be ok but this week the buy/sell dies - yay!)....

So why the heck do I buy a note on the 14th - wait 4 days for it to pend just for it to go charge off on the 18th THEN post to my account?!

My fault for not looking at the days since last payment - but still.. shouldn't the concept be the same?  Big change the same day as payment?

core

Whatever it is that you just said, I agree wholeheartedly.

TravelingPennies

trying again  :-P

If a processing payment kills a folio purchase/sale (even tho it processes for 4 days w/out any hint of success)...

Why would it let a KNOWN Charge off go through the same day it charges off?

I bought a note on the 14th... it processes for a weekend (and the holiday) and yesterday it went through - and was charged off?!

(Sorry - a little hung over, very very tired makes for rambling incoherent posts)

TravelingPennies

Oh ok.  For some reason I had it in my head you were the seller, and that's about where I got lost.  The note should have been listed as 'Default' for quite some time before it charged off... you're saying it was not, when you bought it?  And I thought you couldn't list notes for sale when they are 'Default', but that's a different issue.

If you bought it for cheap, you can blame Bohb.  He likes to pull that crap on me too.

TravelingPennies

https://www.lendingclub.com/foliofn/loanPerf.action?loan_id=1325060&order_id=17387715&note_id=11196072" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">https://www.lendingclub.com/foliofn/loanPerf.action?loan_id=1325060&order_id=17387715&note_id=11196072

Looked liked a solid "I pay late all the time and I made the effort to contact you myself instead of answering when you called" $1.35 investment :-P

Was Late 31-120 (not default) and did not go bankrupt - just timed out I guess.

Like I said charged off yesterday and posted to my account (not sure the order but I have a gut feeling that they knew it was charged off prior to it posting at 8 oclock at night).

BruiserB

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

TravelingPennies

you might of sold one but i promise you I bought it for $1.35 on Friday the 14th... and since monday was a holiday it posted on tuesday (and charged off)

TravelingPennies

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL