Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Any place to find listing data by grade, date, time?

Started by Peter, January 16, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

I'm curious about how complete my basket of loans is.  For example, if I've been clicking away and it says 22 notes and I have 22, did I get them all or did I lose a few before the 22?  When it says 10 and shows 10 with three closing but I have only 7, I can see I fooled around mentally between clicks and lost the 3 by being too slow.  But were there a couple more before those 10 that I'm not seeing at all?

What I'm asking is, is there any place to look after the fact to find out how many notes of each grade were just released?  If so, I haven't run across it by accident and I can't find it any other way either.  If I'm just being blind, would somebody clue me in, please?

If what you want to say is I'm already clueless about a whole bunch of things, that is so true!  Notably in this case, about surrendering control to auto-invest.  It's probably terminal.

brycemason

Lending Club does not release a download of all the applications that made it to the platform. A number of people have archived everything at release time, but even these are not necessarily complete for at least the following reasons:

1) lots of people don't see the whole loans.
2) some loans are gone (I.e. Not downloaded) by the time slower people detect that the loans are even available.
3) I have my suspicions that not every loan even hits the platform for the general marketplace.

TravelingPennies

We know policy 2 loans don't make it. I'm talking about regular old loans.

TravelingPennies

I'm just looking for a number of how many fractional loans did hit the platform at release time, especially by grade, after the fact.  Date and time would be extra, but interesting.  Even just knowing how many there were of what grade at the most recent release would be informative.   

TravelingPennies

Anil, I didn't realize that hovering on the bars gives a loan number readout.  Thanks--reading your reply made me look again!

Re "Caveat: the numbers are what PeerCube detects which may not be same as actual number released.": at a recent release I had 15 in my basket and after a minute of clicking 9 of those were on PeerCube.  Once in a while they are all available as fast as I can get there from LC.  The 15 I had may not have been the actual number released either, so I'm grateful for the way things are vs. worse.

I LOVE being able to get all the detailed historical data for notes, including loan and borrower attributes and EVEN Folio listings of notes for sale, as you noted on the PeerCube: Update-Portfolio Analysis thread.  Thank you for that!!!

Now I'm pretty much out of excuses to not be buying on Folio, lol.  Maybe I can still hang on to the one about not wanting to look up whether I already hold a note on what's for sale.  Cheers!

NEW LOANS:   | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL