Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Loan Information Search for newly issued notes?

Started by Peter, January 06, 2014, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovinglifestyle

Is is normal site behavior to get "Note not found: 37657744. You can only search by NoteID if you still have the note in your portfolio." and "Loan not found: 10119175. Cancelled loans are not available." ?

If not normal, did it happen because the note was issued and uploaded today?

jennrod12

I'm just trying out Interest Radar (I know it will merge with BlueVestment in the near future).  I am frequently getting "Cancelled loans are not available." when searching for specific new loans.  Is there an answer for why this happens?

Thanks,

Jenn

edward

From some other old postings on here, and my own observation, it seems that once the original note disappears from the last 4x-a-day download, IR does not recognize the new loan until they appear in the next quarterly LC download.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL