Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

New platform features

Started by Peter, December 17, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

core

Does anyone know if the email preferences apply to Folio as well?  I'm guessing not, just because of how it's worded.  Hopefully that is coming soon.  I like knowing what time of day settlements are starting, but not badly enough to manually delete 400 emails a day.  It would be nice if they had a single email like Prosper sends out... "Purchases settled on trading platform" and then that one email contains a list of what settled.

As for the other change... ok so now asking price and markup are displayed on the Folio loan performance page.  I honestly do not see the point.  There's no 'Buy' button on that page, so the only way to buy a note is by using the checkboxes in the list, and that list already contains all the info right there.  Just another duplicate piece of information to get out of synch like what already happens with the rest.

New Jersey Guy

"I honestly do not see the point.  There's no 'Buy' button on that page, so the only way to buy a note is by using the checkboxes in the list, and that list already contains all the info right there."

Since I use Interest Radar, this information does not show up when looking at a note.  So I finally just got around to checking it out on the Folio Platform.

My first impression was exactly like Core stated.  It's just a repeat of what already shows up on the list.  So, what is the idea behind this? 

TravelingPennies

One thing it may allow you to do (I haven't yet checked) is pull up the last asking price on old notes, provided you know the correct order id.  It will be interesting to see which price shows up when you have two order ids written down for the same note.  Do you get to see the older sale price, or is the most recent price for that note always shown?  Maybe nothing shows up there at all if it's no longer listed.  I'll do some checking later on this evening.

I'm thinking this change is just part of a larger plan.  Perhaps they are eventually going to add a purchase button to that screen.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL