Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

New LC Prime

Started by Peter, December 03, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC Adv

As a result of LC Prime now capable of auto investing using your predetermined filter criteria, it appears that all my filters have been deleted. Anyone else with the same problem? Any solutions?

I started recreating my filters and saving them with the same filter name but it says a filter already exists with that name. however i can no longer see the filter.
Suggestions please/

GS

Ah crap ... I don't have prime, but all my filters are gone, too.  Perhaps this is a glitch and they will be restored.

PavelR

Crap is correct.  I can't believe how many glitches they have.

jfclark

saved filters appear to be back now

Rob L

Peter

They just implemented some changes this afternoon.

PRIME is no longer all or nothing - you can upgrade to PRIME today if you have $10K or more and it is free.

Just got off the phone with Lending Club. There were several changes today - check your NAR box as well.

Will have a detailed post on the blog about these changes tomorrow.
Publisher of the Lend Academy blog

See my returns here: http://www.lendacademy.com/returns

TravelingPennies

I'll look forward to it.

brycemason

There were some stealthy major changes yesterday, too.

TravelingPennies

Bohb Daishi

I wonder how well Prime will get you into the perfect-credit, 24% notes that usually get eaten up within 10 seconds.

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL