Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

academic question re. automated quick invest / AQI

Started by Peter, September 27, 2017, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolrob74

Does automated quick invest (AQI) fund new loans immediately after they were released onto the Prosper fractional market or is there a time lag?

TLM

This is an interesting question.  I looked into some related issues 2 years ago using the databases Prosper releases to the public, but not this one.  What are the time stamps on your AQI investments?  Loans are posted to the fractional pool at noon and 6pm eastern weekdays and 3pm on weekends.  They don't all appear at once, but most days they're spread over only a few minutes. 

One notable concern is that the most popular loans in the fractional pool are funded very quickly (seconds to minutes).  If these loans are actually better than average and the AQI isn't competing, then investors using using AQI can expect below average returns.

TravelingPennies

I personally don't have any AQI investments. I was wondering the same thing as you: can the AQI successfully pick up the most popular loans?

George3k1

It was an interesting question for me. I also want to know the answer to this.

Micarba

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL