Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL

NSR Invest has been down for over 24 hours now.

Started by Peter, January 22, 2020, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrl

Running any filters, back-testing, portfolio analysis, etc. on either the primary or secondary market, the platform times out. It pops up "504 Gateway Time-out The server didn't respond in time." and "Unable to process your request at this time. Please try again." Same problem with two different computers on two different ISPs.

The "NSR team" seems to be part-time or outsourced. The chat window now says "usually responds in a day." It used to say either "Active Now" or something like "Back tomorrow." Lately it's more like a week on average for me.

Which is terrible, because it seems to be having issues every month or so.

Now I just looked and it says "7:48 pm in Moscow, Russia" under the name "Alex" and "Not seen yet" under my message.. Well, I sent him a message 23 hours ago. If it's night time there, that means he's gone the whole business day without seeing it.

Then under prior conversations, it says that "Alex" is "Active", "Jagdai" "Michael" and "Zach" are "Away", but in New York. (Michael in Thiensville, US)

It's very frustrating the way NSR's support is set up. Looking back at previous conversations, I have one notifying them the site was down that day, over 5 weeks old with no response. In September it took 8 days to get a response. In July 2019 and April 2018 it was next day. February 2018 it took 4 days. March 2017 it was 12 hours. September 2016 it was 10 minutes.

Maybe I should try PeerCube?

NEW LOANS:   | seaking.eth 1.500 Ξ | muk.eth 1.500 Ξ | torkoal.eth 0.200 Ξ | ALL