Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL

Loans with origination date in December???

Started by Peter, November 27, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kombinator

Had a loan added into my portfolio today showing origination date as December 2. 2013.

This is quite a glitch, and can skew the vintage results, anyone else see anything similar?

Here is the note ListingNumber: 1044480

agd

Yes, I'm seeing 41 originations in December.  This is like any other month that ends on a weekend, when they will set originations for the following Monday.  I really don't understand your concern around skewing the vintage results, can you explain?

TravelingPennies

If we try to do analysis of November 2013 loans down the road as to their behavior and also DEc 2013 loans there will be a misrepresentation in the data leading to results that will be slightly or possibly significantly off making the vintage analysis inaccurate.

Thank you for your explanation though, it does make sense.

TravelingPennies

Vintage analysis should be relative to the origination date, correct?  How are these originations any different from any other loan originated in December?

TravelingPennies

Because these loans are clearly November originations with wrong December post dating.

NEW LOANS:   | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | primeape.eth 1.500 Ξ | ALL