Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Only 27 Loans on the Prosper Site Monday AM?

Started by Peter, November 24, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

I have never seen it this low before plus noted since last week very few new posting at the feeding times.

Q. Most all going to the whole loan program?

Q. Loan filter clogged with?

Q. Computer system problems?

Q. A glut of lenders?

Peter what's "the story"?  TIA

Edit: Around two dozen new loans on Monday morning bringing the available listing into the high 40s or low 50s.

Xenon481

Per Prosper's Performance Statistics page, while most days recently had been pretty steady with originations in the ~$2.5million range, very recent days have been dramatically lower: (Note, Prosper records originations money on the day of origination, and not on the day the listing originally went up)

- 11/21/2013 - $323,000
- 11/22/2013 - $1,563,438
- 11/25/2013 - $1,441,399 (this number may or may not increase through the day)

I don't know whether or not this is indicative of the system issues they were having last week or if there is some other sort of explanation(s) like someone in the verification chain having the day off or some such.

TravelingPennies

Thanks Xenon481

Tuesday morning's feeding was a bit unusual in that all loans posted between 9:11am and 9:22am

I sometimes wonder if they are trying to frustrate some group of lenders.

Me I am retired so I just sit here until they come up, got all day.

Also without crunching any numbers it appears to me that only a small fraction of loans are getting to the "fractional pool"?  Or am I missing something?

NEW LOANS:   | sandile.eth 0.200 Ξ | aipom.eth 0.299 Ξ | granbull.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL