Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Folio automation questions

Started by Peter, November 13, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kombinator

Looked at the new Folio interface with added fields, and downloaded the excel file now downloadabale.  Couple of questions for anyone who has automated the Folio experience:

1) Right now the filter fields do not show up in the Excel download, BUT the FICO field does but cannot be used to filter.  Can people confirm that has been their experience as well
2) Is there an API out there where the order submission on Folio can be automated similar to the way the main platform has INVEST API?

If anyone has experience or thoughts on this or possibly other aspects of Folio automation would love to hear about it.

TravelingPennies

Is there an API out there where the order submission on Folio can be automated similar to the way the main platform has INVEST API?

Also, is there a way to download the set of notes available for sale on Folio?

If anyone has experience or thoughts on this or possibly other aspects of Folio automation would love to hear about it.

Joe6Luck

Hi zach, I don't see such a link to download notes. Could you send me the link so that I can try this new function?

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=1759.msg1#msg1">Quote"> from: Zach on November 14, 2013, 08:35:07 PM

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL