Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

LCAC - "undefined" loans

Started by Peter, November 13, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cries

Hey guys.

To anyone using LCAC's loan scanning function - are a significant portion of your loans coming up as "undefined"?

I just noticed this today when I scanned my loans.  Approx 50% of my loans are now showing "undefined" as their FICO, and the links to the loans on lendingclub's website are broken.

Is there a fix?  Did I break something?

TravelingPennies

I updated to the latest LCAC version - problem continues!

yojoakak

I think LendingClub is throttling the number of Loan Performance pages one can look at over some period of time.

When I would click on of the error links to open the Loan Performance page, LendingClub would return with their Temporarily Unavailable" maintenance web page, although other pages would still work.

I thought I slowed down the scan below the limit, but it was just trial and error. (I am running a scan at the moment on my machine and it seems to be going OK.)

Can you open one of the links, and keep it open, then try loading it again after a few minutes? This would help to make sure the link is not malformed or something.

GS

I noticed the same thing.  It would scan about 30 then stop working.  I'd get an error message when I tried to open it manually.  Thanks for the update.

TravelingPennies

The "temporarily unavailable" page on the LC website seems to be permanent.  It doesnt seem to fix itself after an hour. 

TravelingPennies

Actually, as I was clicking through them all, I noticed that some of them got fixed and some didnt. 

TravelingPennies

Can you recommend how I edit the code to slow the scan down even more? 

https://forum.lendacademy.com/index.php?topic=1758.msg14390#msg88888888Quote"> from: yojoakak on November 14, 2013, 11:35:50 AM

TravelingPennies

Awesome.  it seems to have fixed it.

core

So LC has definitely added some new throttling today?  It wasn't just temporary LC issues?   Strange that of all things, they don't want you looking at too many of your own loans.

yojoakak-  If you work out the exact timing restrictions they have in place (and if they're going to stay,) you may want to change it so the time is measured from start of fetch to next start of fetch rather than a fixed sleep time from end of one to start next.  On a poor connection like mine I could eat up the requisite time just waiting on one response.  Otherwise someone's luck with the default settings is going to depend on how fast things happen to go for them that day on that machine.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL