Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Is LC Going to Expand API Functionality?

Started by Peter, October 31, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avid investor

As usual, my account rep at LC was useless when it came to answering any questions or taking any feedback.  (I stopped giving any feedback about the UI or policies and procedures over a year ago.)  I wonder if any of my colleagues have gotten any info on expanding the API features.  I use it exclusively for investing now, but of course can't get even the most basic info about any of my accounts (such as how much cash do I have).  I have to just keep funding each until I get the out of cash response.  I'd like to get more info out of the API, if that functionality will increase. 

mo

The technology side of LendingClubs business has always seemed to me to be a bit of a disaster.  They appear to use technologies favored by large entrenched conglomerates instead of those common to nimble innovative start-ups.  In other words I'm not holding my breath.

TravelingPennies

I hear you.  Still, I'd like to be able to get my loan data through the web service (vice the .csv download).  I could store the info on the notes as I go through the API funding process, but the old ones would have to be loaded into my DB through the download route, and of course, the schema has changed since then.

NEW LOANS:   | 870.eth 2.500 Ξ | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL