Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

FolioFN and Payments Recieved

Started by Peter, November 06, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joleran

OK, yep, I just had notes cancel, including one that was supposed to be settling today and just started processing today.  This sucks.

Ugh, another one I had cancel is on a payment plan for the 18th, but since it's "Processing" I guess it can't go up there.  Really, really, frustrating change.

These were both going to settle fine and normal tonight, as in someone already bought them.  Now we're both going home sad.

TravelingPennies

Could this mean that payments being posted (as in a grace period or late note that just posts a payment out of nowhere via check) no longer cancels the sale?

It definitely means that you need to close the sale at least two days before the payment would start processing, or you'll get caught up in their ridiculous canceling system.

rawraw

The 70/70 rule is for LC.  But some states require it.

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL