Clicky

• Welcome to P2P Lending / NFT Lending Forum.

ETH.LOAN

News:

This was the original Lend Academy peer-to-peer lending forum, since forensically restored by deBanked and now reintroduced to eth.loan.

To restore access to your user account, email [email protected]. We apologize for errors you may experience during the recovery.

Main Menu
NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL

Feature request: Ignore User

Started by Peter, November 05, 2013, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yojoakak

Will we ever get the option to ignore a user?

In other words, choose to have certain users' posts hidden or collapsed?

Thanks.

core

Profile | Account Settings | Modify Profile | Buddies/Ignore List | Edit Ignore List
and then there's also a checkbox elsewhere in forum settings where the posts are actually hidden.

I may have just assisted in sending all of my own posts into oblivion! I do hope it does not create some kind of causality loop.

rlv99

Good suggestion.  However, it is an open forum.  Sometimes words of wisdom/value come from the most unlikely places.  Even whales!!

TravelingPennies

Except that orcas aren't whales,....

DonB, why, you must assumed I was talking about you?  Words of wisdom/value and DonB are incongruent!

Everyone here knows that!

TravelingPennies

rlv99...........I assume you're attending the Nov 12th meet at LC.
 Pls. bring your Russian girlfriend. Assuming she's under 35 & not just a gold or silver digger..........there's a real good chance (over 95%) that she & I can talk shop. https://forum.lendacademy.com/Smileys/default/smiley.gif" alt=":)" title="Smiley" class="smiley" />

New Jersey Guy

"there's a real good chance (over 95%) that she & I can talk shop"

Bwhahahaha!  Rlv99.....if she ends up $750 richer at the end of the day, don't say you weren't warned!

TravelingPennies

rlv99...........I assume you're attending the Nov 12th meet at LC.
 Pls. bring your Russian girlfriend. Assuming she's under 35

Sorry DanB, you are wrong on both counts.  We've already been to LC.  Can't see any advantage for me to attend.  And she is 50!

NEW LOANS:   | 804.eth 2.500 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | remoraid.eth 0.299 Ξ | ALL